and I was tagged by Brian
Here’s how this one works…
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a full time mum, having resigned from my part-time position in university administration. (I’m still a full time mum!) My mom had recently visited from South Africa (her second and last visit) and Miss N was in preschool two days a week. We were yet to get a computer at home… Was there life before being “connected”?
Five things on my to do list for today (well, tomorrow – it’s almost 11pm):
- long hot bath (soccer for Miss N is cancelled – grounds still too wet)
- get organised (or get Miss N organised) for first day of term 2 on Monday
- see Moliere (I have free tickets)
- Prepare for Significant Woman meeting on Mon night ( a couple of chapters to prepare)
- Church at 6pm… Praise and Worship Night (I’m taking a friend)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Visit my family in South Africa.
- Visit the children we sponsor in Africa (World Vision) and sponsor 1000 more
- Buy C a yacht
- Buy land on the south coast of NSW and set up a Christian holiday camp for kids from troubled homes
Three of my bad habits:
- Being slow to answer emails and return calls (procrastination?)
- Biting my nails
Five places I have lived:
- Risidale, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Fairvale, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Russell Lea, Sydney, Australia
- Summer Hill, Sydney, Australia
- Breakfast Point, Sydney, Australia
Five jobs I have had:
- High school teacher (English and history)
- Administrative assistant (at 2 different universities)
- University Admissions Officer
- Research Grants Officer
- Church Secretary
Five People I Want to Know More About:
4. Bobby C