I didn’t think my heart could break any more, you typed to me this morning.
And it is still breaking, as are ours. I try not to cry. But to pray.
You will emerge
but not harmed.
We are praising God for answered prayer.
“Everyone needs compassion
Love that’s never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Saviour…
He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save”
Now we are praying for healing for my sister and her family. The mountain they are facing is arduous, treacherous, formidable, a Mount Doom. But, we know how that story ended!
He can move the mountains…
John Dobbs posted this meme, in which the questions have to be answered in one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? handbag
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? reddish
4. Your mother? mourned
5. Your father? missed
6. Your favorite thing? coffeepot
7. Your dream last night? convoluted
8. Your dream/goal? example
9. The room you’re in? study
10. Your hobby? internet
11. Your fear? madness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? American
15. One of your wish-list items? princessparrot (is that cheating?)
16. Where you grew up? Johannesburg
17. The last thing you did? chatted
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? silent
20. Your pet? Dolce
21. Your computer? humming
22. Your mood? thankful
23. Missing someone? sister
24. Your car? red
25. Something you’re not wearing? watch
26. Favorite store? Kinokuniya
27. Your summer? soon!
28. Love someone? indeed!
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
Consider yourself tagged!
and one song…
Giveaways abound. I seem to be entering at least one a day. 3 today – one for a copy of “The Shack” (I SO nearly bought that on the Koorong sale) at Trey Morgan’s blog and another for a parcel of winter surprises at Lindi’s blog. But I am hoping that I will be lucky and win this gorgeous bag.
Giveaways. Is this how one increases your blogging stats? (As well as top ten lists – I know they work for Trey!) I will have to ponder just what I can give away… (apart from Dolce, the cat – any offers?)
Meanwhile I offer you a song:
This is Our God from the latest Hillsong album, destined, I think, to be a classic like Shout to the Lord and Saviour King.